Picked up weekly on your service day Wednesday - 4 item limit.
Please have all items to the curb no later than 6:00am on your service day Wednesday
Consider bulk as items that cannot be broken down and placed into Trash or Recycling containers IE: Household Furniture, Washer/Dryers, TV’s, tables, swing sets, mattress/box springs, chairs etc…
- Appliances: Refrigerators and freezers, DOORS REMOVED – FREON REMOVED and tagged by certified technician
- Any other Freon bearing appliance: Freon must be removed and tagged by certified technician.
- Carpet and wood should be cut to 4ft lengths, no more than 40lbs and be rolled and tied/bundled together.
- Boxes should be broken down, no longer than 4ft in length, weigh no more than 40lbs and must be tied/bundled.
- Please ensure to completely wrap any mattress or box springs in plastic.
- You may place out additional bags of trash or trash containers out for your bulk pickup each month.
Please place containers on opposite sides of your driveway if possible. Please ensure containers are 3 feet away from any stationary objects for servicing by the automated trucks