Wedding Ceremony


Mayor Forthofer performs civil weddings in the State of Ohio. They can be done in the Mayor’s very small office at City Hall, a City park or in a back yard next to the grill. Whatever works for you. The Mayor has standard vows that he has written. Or you can write your own (not too long) vows. Mayor Jim only asks that you mean what you say and BRING YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE!

Call Jody, the Mayor’s Administrative Assistant. She will check the calendar and see when Mayor Jim can do the honors. Don’t wait too long. There is NO FEE. Any “consideration” given to the Mayor for performing a marriage service will be deposited in the Mayor’s Charity Fund and donated to a local charity.

Marriage License